- Secure, identify and track library materials with reprogrammable RFID tags.
- Each tag is composed of a memory chip and antenna which stores information and security status.
- Save time by processing multiple items at once which increases efficiency and productivity.
- Tested for reliability of read range and durability.
- Tags will outlast the item they are affixed to – 100,000 cycles/40 years.
- All tags are made with ISO 15693-3 and ISO 18000-3 protocols (works with 3M systems).
- Dimensions: 2″ H x 2″ W
- 2,000 tags per roll.
Peggy Heal (verified owner) – :
We use about 1 roll of 2,000 block RFID tags a year. These work just great and remain adhered to the item perfectly for years to come. Thanks, Showcase Ladies, for your awesome service!
Susan Cheairs (verified owner) – :
These tags work perfectly, are shipped quickly and are a good price.